Wednesday, October 30, 2019
Project Selection - My Decision
I have chosen to do a movie for my project. I feel that I can be more creative with a film and will have more fun doing it. I think I can effectively portray my character, and can help my actors and actresses with their parts as well. I also feel strong in my ability to write a good script for the movie and keep the dialogue sounding authentic. I'm thinking about doing a comedy/thriller for my genre because I think funny movies can be the most entertaining, and the serious tone will make the film resonate more with the audience. I plan to work in a group of three, and we will most likely be the only main characters. We might invite some other people for small roles, but the majority of the acting will come from us. One of my group members is a good friend of mine, who is always coming up with creative ideas with me. This will make the story writing more fun and easy for us and that will hopefully show in the finished project. My other group member is a friend as well, and she is very funny to be around. I think her acting and her ideas will make the movie a lot more entertaining.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment