Wednesday, October 30, 2019
Project Selection - Film
While I got some knowledge of film production from videos and behind the scenes cuts I have seen in the past, the most insightful information I have gathered has been from watching the Production of "Ferris Bueller". I learned that a movie requires script writing, acting, filming, and editing, all of which I can see myself enjoying. I took a theater class in freshman year, so I have a basic understanding of conventional acting techniques. This will help me make the movie seem more natural and less scripted. I have also watched a handful of T.V shows that I believe will make for good inspiration for the story of my movie. I have a vision in my head of what I want the movie to look like, so this will make the story writing and filming easier for me. One of my disadvantages, however, is my lack of film experience and video editing. I will have to learn how to hold and move a camera to capture the shots I want, and I will have to get a feel for editing software. This will definitely take some time, but I hope that I will be able to learn these things on the way so no time is wasted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment