Wednesday, October 30, 2019
Project Selection - Magazine
I have become interested in several aspects of print journalism during my time in this class. After watching "All the President's Men" and The New York Times documentary, I saw reporters venturing out to find the top stories. This showed me that print journalism is an interactive and hands-on job that requires dedication from the journalist, which interests me. Print journalism also requires one to provide accurate information, which I have come to find view as an enjoyable challenge. I know that sources need to be validated for their reliability, which I have experience in doing in my other AICE classes. I also know that the format of the magazine needs to be appealing, which I have had to do in my Microsoft class. These experiences would make me fit for the magazine project. However, I do not have a passion for written journalism, and do not find it enjoyable to write long columns. This would limit the creativity of my magazine because I would not be as interested in what I am doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment